Top international business schools meet executive talent through One-to-One meetings in Montreal on October 18th.
The prestigious Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree has been an important contribution to career development over the last century. It has gained a sound reputation beyond the corporate world in almost every professional field and industry, and across every continent.
Today, hundreds of thousands of business professionals actively seek admission to the business schools of their choice. At the same time, top international MBA programs also invest time in personally communicating with prospective applicants in order to build a diverse MBA class and alumni network.
The process of MBA selection requires much research and reflection. Here is why in-person MBA meetings are crucial to the selection process.
- The MBA is a personal commitment
Deciding to do an MBA is a matter for career, lifestyle and future development. The personality and approach of a school are important factors for MBA candidates to consider. How different MBA programs match one’s expectations is easily discernible by speaking with their representatives in person.
- Business meetings with business schools
Determined MBA applicants take the opportunity to talk business with MBA representatives one-on-one. They find out which business schools will enable them to reach their personal and professional goals. MBA meetings also allow applicants to receive feedback on how competitive it is to get admitted to the school.
- 25 constructive minutes
Access MBA’s One-to-One event enables professionals to meet the representatives of schools that were carefully selected to correspond to their professional background and expectations. Thus, the school and the MBA candidate are already familiar with one another and each 25-minute meeting is spent discussing the topics that matter the most.
- Gain an admissions advantage
One-to-One MBA event participants get a sneak preview of their chances for admission by asking the right questions and putting forward their best presentation skills. Among the top-ranked, and thus most competitive, business schools participating in the Montreal Access MBA event on October 18th are MIT Sloan, Yale Business School, Rothman Business School, HEC Montreal and many more.
- Real-time professional guidance
Getting an MBA degree is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and MBA applicants appreciate expert advice. Before, after and in-between the business school meetings, event visitors can receive free MBA consulting on any aspect of MBA selection, GMAT preparation, funding options and MBA application strategies to help guarantee a successful business education investment.
Why consider an MBA?
- MBA graduates saw an 81% jump over their median salary before business school. After six to eight years, annual pay typically increased another 64%, to about USD 169,000 a year. (Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Best Business Schools ranking, 2015)
- A greater percentage of companies in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the United States plan to hire MBA graduates in 2016 compared to those who did so in 2015. US-based companies plan to offer recent MBA graduates a starting median base salary of USD 105,000 in 2016. (GMAC, Corporate Recruiters Survey Report, 2016)
- Eighty-eight percent of surveyed corporate recruiters who work directly with participating graduate business schools plan to hire recent MBA graduates in 2016. (GMAC, Corporate Recruiters Survey Report, 2016)
Meet top business schools’ admissions directors in person
October 18th 2016
Hyatt Regency Montreal
Registration: Online registration is free of charge on http://www.accessmba.com/montreal/index.html. By registering at least 10 days before the MBA event, event participants will receive a profile evaluation and a personalized consultation to identify the most suitable business schools at the event.