Caribbean Medical University (CMU) is one of the most academically advanced medical schools in the Caribbean. The administration and faculty of CMU have decided to blend the best of traditional and proven medical education concepts with the bold new ideas suggested by the accrediting body of US medical schools in order to prepare students for the next level of education in US hospitals. At CMU, their unique approach of medical education embraces cross-disciplinary teaching modalities, breakthrough technologies, and innovative ways to advance training in both basic science and clinical skills throughout the medical school curriculum.
Job Opportunities / Education Application:
- Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical University
- CMU has created a U.S. based curriculum and appointed most qualified faculty members to prepare students for passing a series of exams known as the United States Medical Licensure Exam in a first attempt. There are numerous visiting professors from U.S. medical schools coming every semester to implement highest education standards. The school also offers USMLE Review Course of Medical Science to directly assist you in preparation for the exam.
- CMU is on the island of Curacao, a Netherlands Antilles island in the south Caribbean.
- CMU is located in a 20,000 square meter complex featuring 400 seat auditorium, 12 classrooms, university offices, computer lab, library, fitness center, student lounge, 2 restaurants, on-site bank, 200 room guest hotel and 1200 car parking lot. The safety of all students and employees is provided by 24/7 security personnel and digital monitoring.
- Caribbean Medical University (CMU) Campus WTC Piscadera Bay, Willemstad, Curacao
- CMU’s US Head Office 5600 N. River Rd., Suite # 800, Chicago, IL 60018